Today I posted an announcement on Build a Module.com about the new affiliate program. Below is the text of the announcement. For those of you that have been promoting Build a Module.com all this time without any kickbacks, I just wanted to say thank you so much! This is one way we can say thank you for your effort.
Today we're officially launching our Build a Module.com affiliate program. If you like Build a Module.com and want to help spread the word, plus get a 10% commission on each sale you refer, just head over to the Spread the Word (and Get Paid!) page and we'll hook you up. You don't have to fill out any forms or submit an application, all you need is an account on Build a Module.com and you're set.
Here are a few bullet points about the program:
- Get product graphics, affiliate URLs and advertisements in lots of different formats to quickly and easily integrate promotions with your blog, email campaigns, or web site. There's simple code snippets you can just copy and paste into your promotion.
- Track your commissions LIVE on the Spread the Word page.
- Payments go out every month, and all you need to get paid is a PayPal account.
- Get 10% commission on every sale made by a user you refer. What this means is that if a user makes their first purchase after learning about Build a Module.com from your site, you'll get commissions on every purchase they make after that point, including membership renewals.
- Get 5% commission on every sale made by a user you refer. This means that if you refer a user, and then they refer another user who makes a sale, they'll get 10% and you'll get 5%. This means that there's a good reason to get other people hooked up with the affiliate program as well.
To get started, head over to the Spread the Word page and use a URL in a blog post (like a review of the Build a Module.com videos), add a banner add to your site (you'll be earning a higher percentage than you would with AdSense) or use a product image to promote a particular collection to your mailing list.
This program is new, so if you have anything you'd like to see, or any resources that you need to get started, please just let us know.